Monday, March 31, 2008

I love Raw Food!!!!

Wow!!!







Raw food is absolutely amazing. It gives you so much energy. It just struck me this weekend like a big surprise. The energy was incredible. I just kept going and going with out stopping. On Saturday my sister and I went to an arboretum. They had a big plant sale! I bought tons of tomato plants for only $1 each!! And they were big too! I had started some plants by seed and they are only about 2 inches high now so I need some big ones to start the season with.
On Sunday my sweetie made me some planter boxes (square foot gardening method) and I planted tomatoes for myself and for my Dad. He was so happy after we were finished planting his box with marigolds and tomato plants.

http://www.squarefootgardening.com/


I have been experiencing some detox symptoms lately. I have been very cold all the time. I brought a heating pad to work to keep warm. Last week I was very tired. I'm still cold, but no longer tired. Even my 9 year old has been experiencing some detox symptoms. She has been eating about 60% raw lately. She has some red bumps on her face. Oh is she upset about it. I told her that it's better to get it all out now than have breakouts when you're a teenager.

She has been helping me out so much lately. We planted all day yesterday and she was right there beside me helping me out. And every time I 'uncook' anything, she is there and she makes comments as if she is on a cooking show. She pretends to be the chef and I am the assistant. She wants to start a you tube series about our tips and recipes for going raw living. I told her that as soon as we get a camera for our laptop we will start doing it.

Hopefully I can be more faithful to my blog and post something daily. Even though I don't think very many people read it yet : (
I have no idea how to publicize it.

Well bye for now. I will try to add more raw links today if I get time. I'm back at the rat race working for the man. I do not like corporate jobs. I want to be free and enjoy what I do. I just have to figure out a way to do that.

Be Raw!!!

No comments: